Social Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES HAVE THE SAME CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Each Promotional Giveaway ("Giveaway") will begin and end as stated in the promotional materials for that specific Giveaway (each, the "Promotional Materials") (each period, the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time–keeping device for the Giveaway.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, at least 13 years of age or older (18 if you're a resident of Maine or Rhode Island) as of date of entry. Employees of The Buckle, Inc. and Buckle Brands, Inc., (collectively, "Buckle" or "Sponsor") and any Prize Sponsor, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Giveaway Entities"), and members of their immediate family ( i.e. spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those persons living in the same households of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. This offer is void in Guam, Puerto Rico, The U.S. Virgin Islands, other U.S. Territories and Possessions and wherever prohibited by law, and subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. If any winner is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence, his/her prize may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period for each specific Giveaway, please follow the directions in the applicable Promotional Materials. Giveaways on social channels are subject to number of entries specified on Promotional Materials. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Entrants are responsible for all charges imposed by their Internet service provider (as applicable), including any applicable taxes on such services, in connection with submission of an entry. On Instagram and Twitter, an entrant's account must be public to be eligible. On Facebook, the entrant must ensure than all entry posts and actions are public in order to be eligible.
- PRIZES: Prizes and approximate retail values ("ARV") will be set forth in the applicable Promotional Materials for each Giveaway. Any stated ARVs will not include tax, title, license and other fees and costs which are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per person per Giveaway. No cash equivalent will be awarded and no substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or a portion thereof) of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, express or implied. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third party product or service accepted by the winners.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. All decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified by email or through the same social media channel through which they entered the Giveaway. Odds of winning are based solely on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Promotion Period. Sponsor is not responsible for any undeliverable notification due to a potential winner's change in email address or applicable social media account.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT: As a condition to entering any Giveaway, any user generated content ("UGC") submitted by you must be either your own work or submitted with the consent of the photographer/creator/owner and with the consent of your parent/legal guardian if you're a minor. Your UGC must not be obscene or otherwise inappropriate, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that your submitted UGC does not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or laws. Your UGC must not contain brand names, copyrighted material or trademarks, other than those owned by you, Sponsor or any applicable Prize Sponsor. By entering your UGC into the Giveaway, you irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its subsidiaries and licensees, successors and assigns, the non–exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty–free, no–cost license and right to use and otherwise exploit each submitted image, text and materials depicted therein, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised (in all formats), including without limitation the right to display, reproduce, record, perform, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, retitle and adapt the same, to combine it with other material and otherwise use and exploit it. By submitting your UGC, you forever waive and relinquish any and all so–called "moral rights" now and hereafter recognized in connection with entries submitted as part of the Giveaway. Neither Sponsor nor its agents will be responsible for returning or preserving any of your submitted UGC or for compensating or crediting you in any way. All entries that are posted on and/or tagging Sponsor's social media accounts may be available to be viewed by anyone with access to the internet.
- GENERAL RULES: All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specifically set forth herein as being provided is the responsibility of the winners. Potential winner, or his/her parent/legal guardian if applicable, will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form ("Affidavit") and W–9 Form within 10 days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Purchase of a product does not improve your chances of winning/receiving a prize. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information connected with this Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, prizes will be awarded in a drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such termination. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an account by the organization responsible for assigning such accounts). A potential winner, or his/her parent/legal guardians if applicable, may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in each applicable Giveaway, entrants agree to (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway; (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor; Giveaway Entities; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or other applicable social media channels as applicable; and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") against any and all claims and liability, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, property rights, negligence, property damage, or personal injuries, losses or damage of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of a prize; and (iii) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
- JURISDICTION: Each Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska applicable to promotions fully carried out within Nebraska. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out–of–pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys fees), other than for actual out–of–pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each entrant acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and entrants acknowledge that they have not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Affidavit will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules or the Affidavit is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winners' names, likenesses, cities and states of residence, voice, opinions and/or photographs for advertising, promotion, marketing and other purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Buckle, Inc., 2407 West 24th Street, Kearney, NE 68845.
- PRIZE SPONSOR: Please see applicable Promotional Materials.
No Giveaway subject to these Official Rules is sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Mon-Fri 8am - 10pm CT
Sat 8am - 10pm CT
Sun 12pm - 6pm CT
Buckle Credit Card Questions:
The Buckle, Inc.
2407 W. 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68845