Privacy & Security for Applicants
Buckle cares about the privacy of our applicants. Our goal is to provide the best shopping experience possible for our Guests. Likewise, we strive to provide the best possible recruiting experience for our Teammates, and that begins with the application process.
What We Collect
We collect personal information from you, which you provide to us when you establish an account to apply for a job. Categories of personal information which will be collected include name, address, email address, telephone number, work experience, educational background, personal references, and the position you are interested in. This personal information is used in the consideration of your application for employment. We gather this personal information through our third party service provider, TalentReef.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information about you when you apply for a job.
- Information you provide to us: You may provide the various types of information listed above to us in person, on buckle.com or via telephone.
How We Use Your Information
If employed, your personal information will be used in Buckle’s internal systems for employment purposes only. We may use your telephone number or email address to contact you regarding your application or employment opportunities. Your application will become part of your personnel file and will be retained for the duration of your employment plus six years after the year your employment with Buckle ends.
We restrict this personal information to only those individuals and service providers who are involved or provide support for the application process. Buckle requires our third party service providers to keep your personal information secure and confidential.
How We Share Your Information
Buckle does not sell, rent or lease the personal information of any of our applicants, but we do reserve the right to share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf. We do not share applicants’ personally identifiable information with third parties except to provide the services described in this Policy.
Third Parties We Work With
Buckle has partnered with TalentReef to assist with our recruitment process. If you create an account in the Buckle’s recruiting site or submit an online job application to Buckle.com, you will be providing your personal information directly to TalentReef.
Buckle continually strives to maintain compliance with legal regulations. If we become aware of or have a good faith belief that we must disclose information about you in connection with any unlawful activity, we will disclose specific information about you to the appropriate legal authorities in order to protect the users of buckle.com or the public.
Security & Fraud
Buckle has implemented several security measures on buckle.com, but you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. Buckle has made every effort to ensure that the information transmitted to us online is secure through the use of standardized encryption protocols, such as transport layer security (TLS).
Terms & Conditions, Do-Not-Track Signals, Revisions
- Use of buckle.com is subject to the Terms and Conditions listed there.
- Do-Not-Track Signals: Since we do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities across third-party websites or online services, Buckle does not search for or respond to do-not-track signals.
- If we materially alter our Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting a notice on buckle.com. Your continued use of buckle.com will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using buckle.com and you should notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
- If you have questions or concerns with respect to our Privacy & Security Policy for Applicants, please feel free to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
The Buckle, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 1480
Kearney, NE 68848-1480
This Privacy & Security Policy supersedes all prior policies and is effective December 15, 2017.
Mon-Fri 8am - 10pm CT
Sat 8am - 10pm CT
Sun 12pm - 6pm CT
Buckle Credit Card Questions:
The Buckle, Inc.
2407 W. 24th Street
Kearney, NE 68845